Full Stack Web Developer/ Technical Project Lead
A “fullstack web developer” is a web developer who is specialized in everything from frontend to backend and who has a general knowledge in all steps from concept to finished product. The ideal candidate will not only be an experienced, topnotch coder, but also someone capable of (and interested in) growing into a more senior position in the company. He/She should be an inborn leader with excellent knowledge in various software technologies. He/She should have good knowledge in different layers of the full stack software development. He/She will be responsible for development and maintenance of various interactive web applications and web services.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Write “clean”, well designed code in short time and make it beautiful, intuitive and delightful.
- Identify, understand and analyse the current market trends and customer requirements.
- Lead the programming in various platform including PHP, Python, Ruby based on the customer/business requirements.
- Run AB testing campaigns to optimize the website.
- Lead and coordinate the efforts between internal and external resources.
- Build recommendations for tools and frameworks.
- Should have understanding of repeatable automated processes for building the application, testing it, documenting it, and deploying it at scale.
- Architect and Build Various Software(Web/Mobile) for the Company, as company require it.
- Optimize Database and manage scalability.
- Work on load balancing, Load Distribution, Scaling for high demanding applications.
- Train/Mentor Junior Staffs
- Lead a Technical team, if the Company requires it.
- Any other tasks/jobs/roles company may assign you time to time to meet its business/customer requirements.
- You may or may not work on some or all the above roles and responsibilities, strictly based on the requirement and instructions of the Company.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- 3+ experience with PHP , MVC Frameworks
- Handson experience in various MVC frameworks(Codeigniter/Zend/Rails or anything similar based on the technology you are great at).
- Experience with MS SQL, Bootstrap, PhoneGap, AWS, Cassandra/HBase(Or any other NoSQL database), Hadoop is a major plus.
- Excellent communication and interpretation skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to break complex problems into simpler tasks.
- Ability to participate in high level strategy discussions, work in areas outside of your comfort zone.
- Hard working, self-starter, proven ability to manage multiple projects to strict deadlines.